For all of us, there are those big lifelong dreams, and then there are those little, tiny dreams that we can’t help but think about and desire to fulfill. They seem so small and insignificant to others, but to us, if we can just fulfill it once, it would make our world. Here are 5 of my own:
- Jump in a pile of leaves. They never happen in Texas, and so I’ve never been able to do it. I want to know that wonderful sensation of landing in a frothy pile of autumn leaves.
- Sing a worship song. I’ve sung solos before in church, but it was more a performance than for praise and worship. It’s something I think about often…
- Read by candlelight. Technically I could have been fulfilling this my whole life, and yet I haven’t done it yet. It has to be on the perfect night, though, like a stormy winter night.
- Walk through snow. I’ve seen snow, but not legit, real snow. I want to walk through it, bundled in boots and a coat and everything in between.
- Keep a scrapbook. Though this dream would span a number of years, it’s just a little dream that I want to start and continue on.
What little dreams do you hope to fulfill?