Thanks so much to Elizabeth Wheatley for selecting me for the Infinity Dream Blog Award!
As part, here are 11 facts about myself:
- I’m closer in age to my oldest niece than to the sibling next to me in age.
- I call everyone “Dear.” It’s thrown off some guy friends before.
- Yes, I have written a fanfic…about Narnia. No, I will not share it.
- I once drove the wrong way on a major road before. I wondered why everyone was honking at me….
- I find the polished hipster look quite attractive. Polished, mind you.
- I despise the taste of beer. (how do you people drink that stuff?)
- I can drink a gallon of juice in one day.
- I cry at the end of Lord of the Rings. Every. Single. Time.
- I used to think fainting was fake, until I fainted for real.
- I refuse to look at my X-rays. I turn my eyes away. Gives me the shivers.
- I have spheksophobia-the fear of wasps.
11 questions from Elizabeth
- What’s your favorite part of being a blogger?
The community. Perhaps that’s cheesy, but it really is. And knowing that I’m reaching people across the globe and, hopefully, inspiring them.
2. If you could spend one day as any animal, what would it be?
A bird. So I could fly!
3. Hardcovers or Paperbacks?
Hardcovers. Paperbacks are so delicate. I hate it when they bend and get messed up.
4. Favorite book-to-movie adaptation? Why?
Lord of the Rings. Tolkien himself said it was impossible to turn this trilogy into movies. They took on the impossible 🙂
5. Biggest dream you’ve achieved so far?
Achieving my first degree, my Associates from Austin Community College. Well, by this May, but it’s as good as mine!
6. Favorite musician/band and your favorite song from them?
Imagine Dragons. Radioactive.
7. Most anticipated book coming out this year?
Erm, I’m not really anticipating any books this year. I’ve got too much to catch up on reading at the moment…
8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
I can’t pick just one!
-Washington, D.C. because I’m totally in love with that city. It’s so beautiful, lively, and I’d love to be close to all that history.
-London, England, because I’ve dreamed of this city literally since I was ten. I honestly believe I was meant to be an Englishwoman instead of American…
-New Zealand. It’s practically Narnia on Earth!
-Boston is a close choice, too….
9. Favorite outdoor activity?
10. Favorite indoor activity? (Not counting reading/writing.)
11. Something you’ve wanted to be asked in an interview? What’s your answer?
“What was the first thing you wrote?”
“Aside from the childhood stick figure books?”
“Yes, I suppose.”
“A short story about Link, the protagonist from the video game The Legend of Zelda.I guess you could say it was pretty much a fanfic.”
Here are my fellow bloggers that I would like to grace with this blogging award:
All the “weavers” at The Weaver
The girl living life at Of Life She Writes
The informative Ryan Lanz at A Writer’s Path
The one with the unanchored soul at Wordwhile
The lines that already read me at Lines with Signs
The lovely Shannon A. Thompson
Morgan Elizabeth Bradham at Something Like A Storybook
Miss Ronni Peck, The Screenwriter’s Wife. That’s my cousin 😀
The positive Sourav Adhikari at IndiHope
The scribbler, Shreya at Shreya’s Scribbles
The poet and raconteur, Dicky J. Loweman
Guidelines for Tagged Bloggers:
– Use the Infinity Dreams Award picture
– Thank the blogger who tagged you
– Tell us 11 facts about yourself
– Answer the 11 questions (below)
– Tag 11 bloggers
The Questions YOU Answer:
1) What’s your favorite part of being a blogger?
2) If you could go anywhere, right now, where would you go?
3) What’s your favorite kind of day?
4) Whose your favorite author and which book of theirs is your favorite?
5) Biggest dream you’ve achieved so far?
6) What was the best place you’ve visited so far?
7) What’s your favorite restaurant? Which meal from this restaurant is your favorite?
8) What’s the most annoying thing about people to you?
9) What’s your favorite travel snack?
10) Alright, Apple or Android?
11) Give us a personal quote that you have created.