We all have stress, and many different degrees of it. For me, it seems that lately I have been experiencing the most stressful kind of stress thus far in my life. Therefore I’ve been getting by each day with methods of coping. Here are five ways I do so:
- Journal. Typical, probably. Although sometimes this can backfire. If I end up just rambling in my journal it will instead heighten my nerves rather than calm them.
- Drink tea. Tea is from heaven. It must be.
- Watch movies. Particularly films by Hayao Miyazaki. They always relax me.
- Make crafts. Some of the most peaceful moments I experience are when I’m crafting something.
- Play dress-up. Yes, I go to my closet and see what new outfits I can create from my wardrobe. It always works.
What sort of things do you do to cope with stress?