I wasn’t wrong about 2014 being a very eventful year. There’s still more to come before December 31st comes along, and here are five particular events I’m looking forward to/hoping for:
- Living in Virginia. For two months (October-December 5th) I will be living with my sister in Arlington, Virginia to basically be a part-time nanny for her newborn daughter while she focuses on medical school. The idea of living just minutes from Washington D.C. is so thrilling I can’t contain myself!
- Finishing draft 7 of Swordmaiden. Though it’s been a difficult endeavor, I am anticipating to finish that draft by the end of the year, and maybe even start querying.
- Advancing my editing and writing experience. In particular, I’m aiming to jump into freelance editing. It would be a great way to gain that experience, and not just in editing!
- Selling my crafts. With resources, I can possibly make that Etsy shop I’ve been dreaming of.
- Compiling a short story collection. With the amount of stories I have now, with a little more I could have a pretty decent collection.
What are you looking forward to before the year ends?