Everyone has those certain items. Of course, plenty would say “my phone, my wallet, etc…”. There are certain items I feel naked without if they are not in my possession outside the home:
- My journal. Every good writer knows one should carry a journal with them them at all times.
- A book. It’s the answer to boredom.
- A pen or pencil. Again, a good writer always has one.
- chapstick. If there’s one thing that drives me bonkers is dry lips.
- Sunglasses. Another thing that drives me bonkers: having to squint my eyes.
What items must you have with you before you step out the door?