There’s always more to learn! In the past couple of months these are a few new things I’ve learned about myself:
- I’m very ambitious. Ideas just fly through my head, and I’m always thinking of new things I could do or should attempt. I love this about me. Others have told me that they notice I’m always going after something, and I hope to be an inspiration to them in this way.
- I’m great at creative planning, but terrible at executing. My role in big projects (or really in anything) is the planning and creating process, when I can be creative and imaginative and not have any here-and-now pressure pressing on me. That’s where I’m strong. I’m weak in the execution, or when I have to take charge. I create it, and then I pass it on to someone who is strong in leading.
- I’m a romantic thinker. I guess it comes with being a writer. I’m always daydreaming about anything and everything, and they often are dramatic and flamboyant and seem to belong in a movie.
- I have a subconscious preference for all things natural. And not just in food. In everything. I’ve come to notice that I will habitually snub my nose at something that’s not natural and reach for something that is. I don’t mind this trait at all.
- I (may) have become halfway vegetarian. By halfway I mean I’ve given up on some meats but not all. All I can eat now without getting a headache and feeling sick is chicken and fish, and occasionally turkey. I don’t really mind this. I do not feel like I’m missing out on anything in any way.
I wonder what new discoveries of myself I will make in the future?