There’s always room for improvement. And there’s always something about ourselves that can be better than it is right now. Here’s five things for me that I want to improve, and have begun the mission to improve them.
- Trusting in God. It’s amazing how free I feel when I stop worrying about things and just leave it alone.
- My writing. Well that’s a no-brainer, right? But I don’t just want to improve my writing; I also want to improve how much I write.
- My mornings. Just an hour earlier and a lot of progress can happen…
- My sense of strength. Being so petite I walk around feeling like I’m going to shatter and brake. I have to believe I’m stronger than I perceive myself to be.
- My editing skills. If I want to get professional, I have to study up and learn everything I can of it.
What are some things you want to improve about yourself?