It’s important to remind ourselves of the little achievements we’ve made in our lives, no matter how small. It can be as little as passing a test or as big as landing the dream job. Here are 5 things I’m proud I’ve accomplished.
- Graduating high school early. So many moments I didn’t believe I would do it, but I did, and it was amazing, and I look back and wonder how it happened.
- Starting a blog! I had dabbled with the idea for over two years ever since my brother suggested it, and finally I just jumped in and did it. And I’m loving every moment of it 😀
- Altering my sleeping habits. I hated being a night owl, and finally I made up my mind and disciplined myself. Now I naturally wake up at six and go to bed at 9 or 10. And I feel so much healthier.
- Learning how to operate lights. I volunteer on the media team at church and recently I’ve started doing lights. I’m now capable of running them on my own, and I laugh at how I was always a nervous wreck during the training months. I still am some days, depending on the service 😛
- Growing out of a temper. When I was a kid I had a horrible temper. Like, the kind that broke things and hurt people. That’s so far behind me now and is perhaps one of the most freeing changes I’ve made to myself. I thank God for freeing me from an anger problem.
What are some little (or big) achievements you feel proud of?