If you didn’t notice, I haven’t posted a short story, or any writing besides my poems a day, lately. That’s because life is happening. And by life I mean-> work+school.
Oh, those vexatious necessities that get in one’s way of their pleasure. You probably understand what I mean. But, life does provide its little exhilaration from time to time. This is what’s currently going on with me in a nutshell.
- Two weeks ago I finished a fifth draft of my novel. Since then I have not touched it due to other things taking up my time, but I’m quite proud of myself with how far I’ve gotten with it. I intend to (soon!) get back to it.
- I’ve started a new paid internship
- I’ve started another internship, which is completely virtual. I write articles for the website http://gotchamovies.com/, a movie news site. When you’ve got some time, go check it out and read some of my stuff (I go by Catherine Gregoire there).
- I’ve been brainstorming for a new blog. I really want to expand my interest and love of crafting and gift making and share my ideas and passion with others, as I have done with my writing here at Merely Inspired. At the moment I don’t have a name yet. Any suggestions?
- Saying I’m breezing through school would be a lie, but it’s not too bad. In fact, it’s good. I always enjoy learning.
I am so appreciative of all the love and support you dear readers have shown since I began Merely Inspired in January. 2013 has certainly been a bright and eventful year. Here’s to the rest of it!