It’s Spring Break, or close to it for some. Either way, March is the signal for Spring. It’s probably my favorite time of the year (and not just because of my birthday).
So, a whole week to relax. But what do you do with this precious gift society has offered? Here’s some activities to get yourself in the mood of Spring:
- Explore! No matter where you live, even if it’s smack dab in the middle of the city, there’s somewhere you haven’t been yet. Try to go somewhere with nature.
- Scrapbook. Be theme-y. Create pages that will bring your inspiration, such as ones about your dreams, or one full of ideas. It’s a creative way to organize your thoughts.
- Experiment with smoothies. Do you have a blender? Be creative with different ingredients for your own homemade fruit smoothie. They’re healthy too!
- Spring means flowers. Be artistic and paint clay pots, then fill them with beautiful flowers.
- Fly a kite. As long as it’s windy enough. It wouldn’t be fun if it wasn’t.
- Make an inspiration collage. Pick a project or dream that’s on your mind, and compile pictures and other items that relate to it or gives you inspiration and ideas for it. Make it visually appealing so it’s enjoyable to look at.
- Throw a Spring Fling. Gather your friends together and goof off with string, bubbles, hula hoops, balloons, and other random party items. Be creative and make up games using all the items!